Sunday, January 8, 2012

Brad Pitt Walks with a Cane on the Red Carpet

Brad Pitt arrived at the Palm Springs International Film Festival last night with quite the accessory -- and, no, we're not talking about his gorgeous gal Angelina Jolie. Brad Pitt The actor made his way down the red carpet with a cane!




Don't fret: It's nothing too serious. Pitt says he hurt his knee while carrying his daughter Vivienne down a hill. "I was carrying my daughter [Vivienne] down the hill and I slipped," Pitt said (via People.com). "It was either her or me."

He says he'll probably need to use the cane for a while, but luckily won't need surgery.

Jolie chimed in about the damaged ACL too: "Everyone's fine," she said. "I think all parents get injured in the line of fire! When Maddox was young, I fell and hurt my elbow. It's a pretty common occurrence."

"I like the cane," she added. The actress also said the injury hasn't kept her man down. "He's not that kind of guy. He does everything still."

The actor didn't let the cane slow him down Saturday night while accepting the Desert Palm Achievement Actor Award at festival for his work in Moneyball and Tree of Life. He hobbled to the stage and graciously accepted the award, holding it in one hand and balancing on the cane with the other. The guy sure is talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment